GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery)
Affiliation: Affiliated to U.P State Medical Faculty, Lucknow
About The Course:
- GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) Course is a 3 years Diploma Course.
- Course aims to prepare competent Nurse to provide holistic core in the Hospital & Community as a whole.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts, Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.